On the Move was an Australian video magazine produced in the 1990s.
The hosts were Wayne Cantell and James Laing-Peach, and also featured Jo Kelly.
I am not sure how many issues were produced, but I have issues 1, 2 and 3.Issue 1
• Colour Action - 1991 Sydney & Tokyo Motor Shows
• 4WD Action - International Trans Borneo Trek
• Women On Wheels - Jo Kelly reviews Toyota's Paseo
• Hot V8's - HSV Statesman and New Falcon XR8
• Rally Action - Wild Ride with World Champ Carlos Sainz
• Trucking Action - Tanker Safety - Inferno Protection
• 4WD Test - New Mitsubishi Pajero V6 Superwagon
• Road Tests - Holden Calibra & VP Commodore, Renault 19TXE, BMW 3, Mazda 121, New Fords, Magna & Camry
• Auction Action - Supercars under the hammer at Pickles
• Tyre Buyers Guide - We check the latest 4WD treads
• Plus lots, lots more.https://youtu.be/eXWAeuN0isY
• Magnificent RX7 - Twin Turbo Power in a Sleek New Body
• What's New for '92 - Glamour Cars Highlight The Melbourne International Motor Show
• International Competition - Paris to Capetown Rally Provides Thrills & Spills
• The 1992 Jaguars - Is the Price leader Cheap at $100,000-plus?
• Comparing the Coupes - Mazdas Sleek MX6 takes on the Honda Prelude
• New Australian Importer Combines MoMo and Recaro
• A Four Wheeler For The Girls - Jo Kelly takes a look at the Suzuki Vitara 4-door Wagon
• Car Of The Year - How Do the Magazines Make Their Choice?
• Targa Tasmania - Previewing the Greatest Collection of Road-going Classics Ever
• Road Tests - Hodlen's 5.0-litre Ute; V6s from Volvo, Ford & Toyota
• All this AND more in the Big, Bright Edition Two!https://youtu.be/ysRhMxwgzHE
• Bathurst 12 Hour - Action at Australia's new endurance race
• Magna Wagons - A bright new star in the Mitsubishi range
• Advanced Driver Training - Is the investment worthwhile?
• Indy Race - Behidn the scenes colour and action
• Landrover Defender - A vote for nostalgic traditions
• UltraTune - Understanding today's engine technology
• Dunlop Media Awards
• Falcon EB - A facelift offering affordable technology
• The Australian Concourse - A GoldCoast Car Spectacular
• Holden 6 cylinder LX Commodore - An economy breakthrough for Australia's favourite six!
• All this and more in the Big, Bright Edition Threehttps://youtu.be/XVUp-mjVuf4